Public Health Letters is a peer–reviewed, Open Access Journal that publishes original research, review articles and short communications in all areas of Public Health such as Environmental Health, Emergency Management, and Health Care Ethics among others.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Public Health Letters is an Open Access Journal and as such charges APC. The associated APC for each accepted article is USD 59.
- Janice Mary John, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Kerin O’Dea, University of South Australia, Australia
- Diane Berengere Re, Coulombia University, USA
- Jennie Ma, University of Virgunia, USA
- Marcel Tanner, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Dev Menon, University of Alberta, Canada