About This Journal
Mind Sourcing Engineering is a peer-reviewed, Opened Access Journal that publishes original research, review articles, short communications, conference proceedings and commentaries in all areas of applied science and engineering. The Journal's Editorial Board spans researchers in Applied Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Civil and Structural Engineering as well as Industrial Design.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
At this phase of its publishing history, Mind Sourcing Engineering charges no APC but requests a token of USD 15 for all article submissions. This is by no means a guarantee of article acceptance but a means to expedite the article forwarding and peer review processes. In the event that an article gets rejected, this token remains valid for subsequent submission by the same author until the author gets published.
Mind Sourcing Engineering is now accepting articles. Send an article today with specification, Mind Sourcing Engineering at: email@example.com
|Investigation of Drainage Network and Its Effects on Dwellers within Makurdi Metropolis
Nevkar Daniel A., Adadu Comfort A. and Enaboifo Michael A.
|Effect of Moisture Content on Shelling Efficiency of Bambara Nut Using Reciprocating Cracker
Kogh Dantus Asusa, Adadu Comfort Akwonya and Gaydaybu James Flomo
- Alenka Zajic, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Barnabas Ikyo, Benue State University, Nigeria
- Carlotta Guiducci, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Laussane, Switzerland
- Daniel Beaton, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Dilip Kumar De, Covenant University, Nigeria
- Gregory Bogin Jr, Colorado School of Mines, USA
- Jeannine D. Plumber, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Nancy Haegel, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Suzanne LePage, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Weijun Xie, Virginia Tech, USA
- Xiaoli Zhang, Colorado School of Mines, USA
- Lin Simpson, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Lorellel Mansfield, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Winston Soboyejo, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Zhigang Wu, Colorado School of Mines, USA