Education Review Letters is a peer–reviewed, Open Access Journal that publishes original research, review articles and short communications in all areas of Education including Adult Education, Environmental Education, Social and Special Education, Curriculum and Teaching, Educational Foundation, Technical and Vocational Education, Motivational Aspects of Learning, Science Education as well as Educational Management.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Education Review Letters is an Open Access Journal and as such charges APC. The associated APC for each accepted article is USD 59.
- Elizabeth Koh, Institute of Education, Singapore
- Jennifer Brant, Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, Canada
- Caroline Mansfield, Murdoch University, Australia
- Joanna Higgins, Victoria University, New Zealand
- Agbo Jovial, Ahmadu Bello University, Nigeria
- Magdalene Afoke, National Teachers Institute, Nigeria