About This Journal
Mind Sourcing Biology is a peer-reviewed, Opened Access Journal that publishes original research, review articles, short communications, conference proceedings and commentaries in all areas of Agriculture, Animal Science, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Food Science and Technology, Microbiology, Plant Science and Zoology. The Journal's Editorial Board spans active researchers in the aforementioned areas.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
At this phase of its publishing history, Mind Sourcing Biology charges no APC but requests a token of USD 15 for all article submissions. This is by no means a guarantee of article acceptance but a means to expedite the article forwarding and peer review processes. In the event that an article gets rejected, this token remains valid for subsequent submission by the same author until the author gets published.
Mind Sourcing Biology is now accepting articles. Send an article today with specification, Mind Sourcing Biology at: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Effect of Watering Frequency on Growth and Physiological Response of Okra
Ada Raymond Tersoo, Aderinola Patrick, Okoh JemimaEgbeand Dughdugh Paul
- Annika Hausmann, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
- Chris Kerth, Texas A&M University, USA
- Dinorah Morvinski, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Funmi Otene, Rubber Research Institute, Benin, Nigeria
- Patricia Hessab Alvarenge, Johns Hoipkins University, USA
- Tamar Friedlander, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel