About This Journal
Mind Sourcing Materials is a peer-reviewed, Opened Access Journal that publishes original research, review articles, short communications, conference proceedings and commentaries in all areas of Material Science and Engineering, Solid-State Physics, Renewable Energy, and Physical Chemistry. The Journal's Editorial Board spans active researchers in the aforementioned areas.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
At this phase of its publishing history, Mind Sourcing Materials charges no APC but requests a token of USD 15 for all article submissions. This is by no means a guarantee of article acceptance but a means to expedite the article forwarding and peer review processes. In the event that an article gets rejected, this token remains valid for subsequent submission by the same author until the author gets published.
Mind Sourcing Materials is now accepting articles. Send an article today with specification, Mind Sourcing Materials at: email@example.com
|Theoretical Analysis for Liquid Drop Model Parameter Estimation
Abelawa C and Johnson A
|Pair Correlation Function for Two Interacting Electrons in a Square Lattice System
Raymond Chiviter Abenga and Sunda Onyefie Agada
- Barnabas Ikyo, Benue State University, Nigeria.
- Craig Perkins, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Dilip Kumar De, Covenant University, Nigeria.
- Lin Simpson, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Lorellel Mansfield, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, USA
- Winston Soboyejo, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, USA
- Zhigang Wu, Colorado School of Mines, USA