Biological Reports is a peer–reviewed, Open Access Journal that publishes original research, review articles and short communications in all areas of Biological Sciences including Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Chemical Biology, Biostatistics, Molecular Biology, Plant Science, Microbiology, Genetics, Zoology among others.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
Biological Reports is an Open Access Journal and as such charges APC. The associated APC for each accepted article is USD 25.
- Jennie Ma, University of Virginia, USA
- Marcel Tanner, University of Basel, Switzerland
- Annika Hausmann, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Zurich, Switzerland
- Patricia Hessab Alvarenge, Johns Hopkins University, USA
- Iyomo Kayode Willams, Ahmadu Bello University,
- Dinora Morvinski, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Chris Kerth, Texas A&M University, USA
- Liamngee Kator, Benue State University, Nigeria