About This Journal
Mind Sourcing Radiation is a peer-reviewed, Opened Access Journal that publishes original research, review articles, short communications, conference proceedings and commentaries targeted at a multidisciplinary audience in Radiation Physics, Radiation Chemistry and Radiation Processing. The Journal's Editorial Board spans active researchers in Physics and Chemistry of radiation.
Article Processing Charges (APC)
At this phase of its publishing history, Mind Sourcing Radiation charges no APC but requests a token of USD 15 for all article submissions. This is by no means a guarantee of article acceptance but a means to expedite the article forwarding and peer review processes. In the event that an article gets rejected, this token remains valid for subsequent submission by the same author until the author gets published.
Mind Sourcing Radiation is now accepting articles. Send an article today with specification, Mind Sourcing Radiation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna Fontcuberta Morral, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Laussane, Switzerland
- Barnabas Ikyo, Benue State Universitys, Nigeria.
- Francesca Albertini, Paul Scherrer Institute, Switzerland
- Jeffery Crosbie, RMIT University, Australia
- Joyoni Dey, Lousiana State University, USA
- Michael Stabin, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Moeava Tehei, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Mojisola Usikalu, Covenant University, Nigeria
- Peter Bernhardt, University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Sharon Wong Mei Mei, Singapore Tech, Singapore Tileli Vaso, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Laussane, Switzerland
- Wilhelm Groenewald, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Wing-chi Chan Lawrence, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong